Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good garages

Options
  • 06-05-2006 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭

Best value VW garage in Ireland?
    A colleague of mine spent weeks trawling around Dublin/Meath VW garages trading in a 2 yr old Golf for a new one. Dropped into Al Hayes on trip down to Galway (I tipped him off - I'd heard about it from a VW-mad friend). It was €800 cheaper than the best deal in Meath & almost 2 grand better than one of the Dublin garages! After weeks, nay months of deliberating he did a deal on the spot.

Coleman & Crean, Vicarstown, Laois - great people to stand over a car they've sold.

There is (was?) a small SEAT dealer in Castlecomer, Kilkenny. No swanky showroom but really keen deals.

Advertisement