Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAD move

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Anyway, I was planning on shutting up since the debate was falling apart but I thought you'd be interested in knowing that the proposed move is no more. The Board have voted against UCD as a possible relocation and are now devoting their efforts to means of developing the current campus. Hurrah! I firmly believe the protests played a large role in this and huge thanks to all those in UCD who supported them.

Well done all so.
    People have the power!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

tintinr35 wrote:
    arguing about proximity to town is a bit silly now. we are only 10/15 mins from the city centre and on the bus route of the 2 most frequent buses in town, bet u a tenner i could get from here to the NGI(merrion square) quicker than you could from NCAD
    Agreed. Just today I walked from the RDS to Grafton Street. Its a doddle and is fairly flat as well. I even got to see a heron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Anyway, I was planning on shutting up since the debate was falling apart but I thought you'd be interested in knowing that the proposed move is no more. The Board have voted against UCD as a possible relocation and are now devoting their efforts to means of developing the current campus. Hurrah! I firmly believe the protests played a large role in this and huge thanks to all those in UCD who supported them.

Congrats thats great to hear...its good that it worked out the way you wanted it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

huge thanks to all those in UCD who supported them.

that wont take you long:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

The Board have voted against UCD as a possible relocation and are now devoting their efforts to means of developing the current campus. Hurrah! I firmly believe the protests played a large role in this...
    Well done all so.
    People have the power!

People have the naivety. Jeez, I told you guys it'd never happen, that it was never more than a vague suggestion people jumped on the bandwagon about.

Until next time it comes up... Au revoir artistes!

• Advertisement
Advertisement