Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetable Market in Dublin

• 06-05-2006 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good (cheap) farmers market in Dublin? The one in Temple bar is just so expensive - i know its organic - but cash is tight at the mo!

Thanks,

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Its not exactly a farmers market ( i dont know what constitues for a farmers market ), but have you tried the plain old market off Henery Street ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

I think thats probably the closest thing to what i am looking for. Never used it really - do you know if its cheap compared to supermarket (or better quality produce?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

They are all organic markets - i find them a bit too expensive at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

I have bought veg from Henery st before , the pricfe and quality wre both good. It kinda had to be , as there were 4/5 fruit and veg stalls all selling the samething next to each other.

• Advertisement
Advertisement