Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Water-Cooling?

Options
  • 06-05-2006 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

WC recommendations,
    - Dual 120mm Rad
    - Budget of £160 excl. shipping

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

B00MSTICK wrote:
    WC recommendations,
    - Dual 120mm Rad
    - Budget of £160 excl. shipping

Peats have this :- http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/shop/db.cgi?view=1&id=8939&type=6&sid=1371360x0 and it has had great reviews!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Swiftech H20-220 Apex "Ultra" Watercooling Kit , is a good kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

is water colling hard to install in a cm stacker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Yea was intending to get that krazy just wanted to make sure there wasn't some amazing custom setup with better performance for cheaper. Thanks guys.

awhir wrote:
    is water colling hard to install in a cm stacker

Depends on how you want to install it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

is there diffrent ways.lol

ok i think i really need to read a watercolling FAQ lol.

do you have watercooling crazy_8

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Do a search on WC here.. I've a few posts of my old setups n there's on of my current setup here.. Current as in it keeps bloody changing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

I already holesawed the roof of my case for the fans with the specifications from the Swiftech site so ill probably be stuck with one of their rads anyway. That junction box looks sweet btw . Was looking at that Laing pump your gonna use in your ''current'' project aswell..

awhir wrote:
    is there diffrent ways.lol

ok i think i really need to read a watercolling FAQ lol.

do you have watercooling crazy_8

Yes, I use a 1/2 inch American custom jobby(Storm, 50z etc...). I said depends cause you can mount your rad at the bottom or top, or the front if you prefer. But you have to start cutting holes. Except the bottom. That already has a nice sized hole for a 120.2.

Advertisement