Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rey Mysterio- Booked to failure

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

Mysterio has a knee injury, so that's probably why they're giving him such a bad losing streak... apparently they're gonna give him a good push when his knee's sorted out. .

oh thats a great idea, lets have our champ jobbing to two guys cant even wrestle to save thier lives because he has a knee injury:rolleyes:

a good push after he comes back???? what about giving him a good push now???? he's champ, sure he has a knee injury but that shouldnt stop the writers from making him look credible, at this rate there might not be any rey mysterio to give a good push to. seriously i have never seen a champ get beat down so much in the wwe. hell vince said there austin has a neck injury while he was champ, kurt was the same at one point but they werent jobbing left right and center.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

I don't like it any more than you do... that's only what I read somewhere on the net, absolutely disgusted with the way Rey's being treated... the way he's been treated is making a mockery of the heavyweight championship and I can't understand why having him facing talentless goons like Henry or Khali would be a good idea either. Fair enough, due to his size, he's considered an underdog but the way they're treating him is damn insulting - he's worked his ass off like any other wrestler on the roster so why attempt to destroy everything the guy had built up over the years?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i see exactly where you're coming from now,
    check out the news on wwe .com, they are basically saying he fluked it again
    WWE wrote:
    But somehow, some way, even after being decimated for three straight weeks by Mark Henry, The Great Khali and Kane, Rey Mysterio managed to pin JBL
    Rey wrote:
    t’s been a helluva ride, but a ride I get to stay on for a bit longer

they try and put his win over as a fluke, despite him saying halfway through that it wasn't a fluke, but they never say the underdog dug deep and found within himself the ability to beat the bigger JBL, oh no! instead they say he "somehow someway" beat him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

thanks for the spoiler. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

julep wrote:
    thanks for the spoiler. :mad:

Yeah J.R. you really should have used spoiler tags for that post.

sorry lads, fair enough but i thought you didn't need spoilers if it had already been broadcast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

sorry lads, fair enough but i thought you didn't need spoilers if it had already been broadcast.
    So edit the post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

yay for rey :D:D although i'm p***ed off with wwe saying it was a fluke.... and still billing him the underdog..... at least he kept the title, maybe he's career isint ruined after all..... :p

Wacker wrote:
    So edit the post!
    grand its edited,
    but if i buy a ppv from now on does that mean i have to not converse about it until you decide to catch smackdown a week later :( , granted if it wasn't broadcast til later or something but the thing is over, already broadcast. it won't be on again. and if you don't buy a ppv live you won't buy the repeat screening.:confused:
    so all you'll get is photos on SD, next friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

grand its edited,
    but if i buy a ppv from now on does that mean i have to not converse about it until you decide to catch smackdown a week later :( , granted if it wasn't broadcast til later or something but the thing is over, already broadcast. it won't be on again. and if you don't buy a ppv live you won't buy the repeat screening.:confused:
    so all you'll get is photos on SD, next friday.

I agree. Once its been shown live, its free reign. If you don't want to know whats happened in a ppv well your tempting fate by going on a wrestling forum the day after.

i did buy the ppv, but decided not to stay up and watch it. i watched it tonight instead. it's repeated until wednesday.

julep wrote:
    i did buy the ppv, but decided not to stay up and watch it. i watched it tonight instead. it's repeated until wednesday.
    if you are going to do that you're better offf recording the live broadcast , sky have been known to edit the repeats.

the digibox wouldn't let me record the live broadcast at any time i selected. i have no idea what's up with that.
    on that note, if anyone is going to talk about raw before thursday, could they please put up a spoiler warning first. i had it set to record last night, but i plugged everything out before going to bed. yeah, i'm a jackass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

julep wrote:
    the digibox wouldn't let me record the live broadcast at any time i selected

that annoys me no end

julep wrote:
    the digibox wouldn't let me record the live broadcast at any time i selected. i have no idea what's up with that.
    on that note, if anyone is going to talk about raw before thursday, could they please put up a spoiler warning first. i had it set to record last night, but i plugged everything out before going to bed. yeah, i'm a jackass.
    don't worry i agree on the RAW talk embargo, i'm saying nothing.

is that a problem with skyplus or is it designed to try and stop you recording stuff on purpose

• Advertisement
Advertisement