Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an engineer, any recomendations?

Options
  • 06-05-2006 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Im looking for an engineer to take a look at a small job that a builder is going to do for me. I dont want to pay 1000's to some engineering firm to come out and give me the nod, I just want a suitably qualified structural engineer to take a look at what I am proposing and tell me if I need to do more/less etc...

I can happily send on pictures or the engineer can come to me in Dublin 3 and take a look in person.

Does anyone know any engineers who could help me out? Naturally, Im prepared to pay a resonable nixer fee!
    Thanks
    Jab

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Johnniep

Hey Jab,

If you are interested, I am a "suitably qualified structural engineer" and I would be happy to take a look at what you are proposing if you want. Drop me a PM if interested and I can drop over to you some evening and have a look at what you propose!

All the best.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭jabaroon

Hi John,

Thanks a mil. PM on its way to you.

Cheers,
    Jab

Advertisement