Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gecko eye trouble

Options
  • 06-05-2006 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

my girlfriend got a gecko last week (crested gecko i think its called). last night she accidentally tapped it on the head and now its left eye is bulging out of its socket. it doesn't seem to be bothering him and it still works. he's moving it and the pupil dilates and so on but its a bit worrying. is that a normal thing to happen? anyone know if it'll go back in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Consult a vet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

we're going to but vet's generally aren't trained in exotics. i'm hoping someone here has more experience with them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Bairbre(spelling?) O'Malley in Bray, John Bainbridge of argyle and bainbridge... located in terenure, and Manus Cannon in clondalkin, are used to dealing with exotics.
    Not sure who to deal with if you're living beyond the pale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I live in Laois & I trust Bairbre O'Malley or John Bainbridge with my exotics. Please consult a vet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i'm going to contact barbara o'malley. thanks for the replies

• Advertisement
Advertisement