Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good luck to Forest

• 06-05-2006 2:56pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The lowly Championship League One doesn't feature here much but my beloved Forest have a chance to make the playoffs today so heres crossing my fingers. Any other suffering reds supporters out there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

1-0 Bantams, Dean Windass after 20.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Listening to it live. Bugger anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Finished a 1-1 draw. The auld lad, big time supporter of Forest, doubt he'll be too happy tonight.

Forest must be one of the best supported clubs around, their gate is well into the 20,000's every time they play at home. the First division needs teams like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Lifelong fan.

Brother was at the match in Bradford.

Next year:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Late run was just a little too late. Have the two lads in chrge been given the role permantently?

• Advertisement

mchurl wrote:
    Late run was just a little too late. Have the two lads in chrge been given the role permantently?

Yes, although they are swapping titles as such.
    'Manager' to become 'Coach' and vice versa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I look forward to seeing Forest at Brisbane Road next season....

'Your not famous anymore'..... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Jimboo_Jones

double post :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Jimboo_Jones

well at least this season has been an improvement on the last one, heres looking forward to next season and hopefully a push towards an automatic slot (assuming that we can keep the team together)

there are suprisingly a fair few trickies on this forum :D

the manager has not been decided yet, I still think they could ask keane...

I think the same about Keane. Barlow has said he'd prefer more of a background role.

His Missus is from Nottingham as well, and all her family etc....

I wouldn't be surprised at all, Keane still visits Nottingham on a regular basis, and I do think they'll be some discussions over the summer.

• Advertisement

This is the form table since Barlow and McFarland took over (and then averaged out over the season)

Advertisement