Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

6230i V w800i

• 06-05-2006 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

hey lads

on an upgrade i can get a 6230i for €59 or a W800i for €119.....is it worth it for the W800i???

the only differance i could see was the better camera in the sony and you get 512Mb of memory aswell...any other big differances??? I'm familiar with the 6230i but have never used a W800i

basically is the sony worth the extra 60 notes??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

iv herd of a few people having problems with the w800i due to dogy software.. its a better phone than the 6230I.. but id go with reliablilty & choose nokia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

AS mobileplaza says Nokia are more reliable. SE has much better but has dodgy software SOMETIIMES tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The joystick which will give up after about 4 months (like most SE phones) is the only reason not to choose the W800i. That and it's orange/white :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

sound lads....for sanities sake i'll stick with the nokia then...a dodgy phone would do my head in...:D

Advertisement