Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Libroescapage To Thiland

Options
  • 06-05-2006 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Wana get to Thiland in August but I cant book anything yet because I dont know about failures and repeats. What exactly is the process for going away July-August if you need to repeat?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'd also like to know this.

thailand is the best place ever btw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

ferdi wrote:
    thailand is the best place ever btw

Wana come? The More the eh... Betterer.

Shag it, why dont all the boardsies come on a group holiday. That would be a beers to remember

was there last year, cant really afford it this year....although we'll have to see if i get cash for my 21st :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im going to see if the bank will give me an extended loan , just have to make a stop at the baliclavi and crowbar shop first. Anyway yeah Reapeats and Travells . Whats the point in booking if you might fail and cant go at all?

Grimes wrote:
    Anyway yeah Reapeats and Travells . Whats the point in booking if you might fail and cant go at all?
    no point, thats the idea behind this thread, no? to find out what the story is:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Can't you buy insurance for that sort of thing? Have never done it though so I'm not a lot of help:confused:

Advertisement