Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lol!

Options
  • 06-05-2006 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Couldnt beleive i seen this happenin in front of me this morning. Learner pulls up beside a bloke turning right and goes out in front of him nearly causing a crash. WTF like?

Dsc00081.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Oh, imagine the hilarity that would have ensued! Never mind the danger!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

two cars with a total value of under €2,000. one in the left lane indicating right, the other in the right lane indicating left. Where's the harm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Eire05

What a great picture.:D Fair play to you for getting it.
    It just goes to show the idiots that are out on our roads, who can easily cause accidents because they don't possess an ounce of common knowledge when it comes to driving.
    Once again, great pic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Both drivers are in the wrong. They should be in the correct lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

LOL! :eek:
    Worthy enough of the humour forum!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Brilliant photo. You got both indicators on at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Whoops

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

hehe, were the both actually turning opposite directions though? I know indicators indicate they were but you never know, did the L turn left in front of the primera?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

Looks like there's about 10 people in that Punto...

Cerdito was I just playing poker at the same table as you online? Could be getting names mixed up:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Don't assume the punto is turning left - they may not be indicating and in traditional manner the electrics are shagged and braking causes the indicator bulb to light up also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

hahah thats a great picture.:D

and what are you doing in between the two lanes so pclancy:p ??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

kbannon wrote:
    Don't assume the punto is turning left - they may not be indicating and in traditional manner the electrics are shagged and braking causes the indicator bulb to light up also!

Possibly, but look at the set of the front wheels!

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

colm_mcm wrote:
    two cars with a total value of under €2,000. one in the left lane indicating right, the other in the right lane indicating left. Where's the harm!
    Haha........there is no left and right lane, at least I can't see any road markings at all so I presume its an estate, where there is just one lane for each side of the road.

Oh and with all of those teddys in the Punto how can the driver see out the rear view mirror??? then again it's probably pointed down at the kids in the rear seat anyway, who needs to see out the back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Thats classic! Good pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

where was that photo taken ? i think i know the place

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Total madness - but why doesn't it surprise me. There are so many loolas on the roads these days.

Good pic pclancy!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think i recognise that church in the background. where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

yea whats the story with the guy going right, why is he so far left. The learner probably taught (lack of experiance) that you were stalled or broken down, could'nt see the car infront of you, so she might as well skip you and go about her business as your going nowhere... possibly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Its tullamore!

The punto did cross in front of the primera and stopped dead when the primera blared the horn then just drove off. It was an estate and i had just driven round the corner and was greeted with the sight of the punto pulling up beside the primera and indicating left.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

hehe knew i recognised the place

ahh the morons that are around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

ando wrote:
    yea whats the story with the guy going right, why is he so far left. The learner probably taught (lack of experiance) that you were stalled or broken down, could'nt see the car infront of you, so she might as well skip you and go about her business as your going nowhere... possibly

possibly.....but still lol :)

Advertisement