Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A thread to moan and groan!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

smemon wrote:
    aw im flatterd and all but i'm spoken for ;)

oh semon no i want u so bad! PUKE GAG PUKE!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

d4gurl wrote:
    oh semon no i want u so bad!

actually it's 'SMEMON', but it's ok, you can call me anything you want ;)

*resists temptation to twist the title of thread* :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

During one of my exams for the junior the supervisor had his eyes closed for quite some time.

oh and at the end of the irish listening everyone got up and walked around and chatted before handing up scripts. Easy ask someone answers

not that i did. that would be immoral

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

The lad who supervises the aural exams & art practicals...all the in-house stuff is a big anarchist who is against all, i dunno, capitalism & democracy and ****. For our Junior Cert he played the tape through 3 times or something, and there were people shouting across the class looking for answers, with people holding sheets above their head to show the person behind them something. Hilarious stuff. I doubt he'd do it for the LC though, he gave us an extra few minutes in the art practical, but everyone gets that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I could moan about the pointlessness and waste of time that is the LC. But I'll save that for after I get into the course I want!
    Garret wrote:
    oh and at the end of the irish listening everyone got up and walked around and chatted before handing up scripts. Easy ask someone answers

not that i did. that would be immoral

Immoral? I think that fact that we're being made learn a dead language is bull**** tbh. I wouldn't feel guilty at all about cheating in Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

NADA wrote:
    I always have big plans that fail miserably. i try my best. Im looking forward to the end. I can smell summer and freedom. Wouldn't you hate to be a fifth year now!

whould you ever shutup jonny!! mister I got 510 in the mocks "fail miserably"

you SICKEN me.....

only joking, but i still hate you :D

Advertisement