Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazine for Erma-Werke Rifle

Options
  • 06-05-2006 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I have a Erma-Werke EGM I Mod.70 0.22 rifle but I don't have a magazine for it. Could anyone give me some help on where I could source a replacement magazine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

Is that for the Erma M1 carbine .22lr replica, i.e. one of these - http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo=403038 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Redstag

Sandy22, That looks like the right one. Is the mag for sale?

civdef wrote:
    Hi Civdef,

Both Websites seem to have the magazine. The only problem is that I don't speak German, so I haven't a clue how to enquire or order the magazine. DO you know of any good translator???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

My German is a bit rusty, so I'll give Clare Gunner or another more fluent speaker a chance to reply here first. In any case, I've found most German gun dealers speak very good English.

Another tack to try with the mags might be to contact a few gundealers. When old guns are scrapped, the mags are often kept for spares. Grifffin Hawe in Athy used to have a few of these in the spares bin in years past.

• Advertisement

civdef wrote:
    My German is a bit rusty, so I'll give Clare Gunner or another more fluent speaker a chance to reply here first. In any case, I've found most German gun dealers speak very good English.

Another tack to try with the mags might be to contact a few gundealers. When old guns are scrapped, the mags are often kept for spares. Grifffin Hawe in Athy used to have a few of these in the spares bin in years past.

Sound man, I'll give them a go, and send the Germans an English email;)

Advertisement