Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query re Enabled Exchanges

Options
  • 06-05-2006 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Just seeking some clarification - I live just ouside the Ravensdale area, but according to the Smart Telecom wesbite my number is on the Ravensdale switch and according to the eircom website this switch is enabled. However when I try the number in the Netsource line checker I get "Test results not currently available." and in the Eircom checker Im getting "Unsuitable", I assume what this means is that Im out of luck and stuck with dial-up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

It could mean that your line hasn't been tested: the line is new, the exchange was recently upgraded, or some other odd ball reason that sometimes causes eircom to not test a line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Uthred

Is there any way to request a check from eircom ?

Advertisement