Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irishgamer.ie PES 5 World Cup Tourny(pc)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

tonight i'm meant to play Zabbo(Paraguay v portugal). Zabbo you're online so whenever you see this go play me .
    Gangsta(Ivory Coast v Paraguay)

PHB (South Korea v Austrailia , but I think he's unavailable tonight :rolleyes: .......need more practice did ya ?)

and Gansta's brother(France v South Korea) .

I will be in lobby 7 pretty much all night .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

anyone in my group want to play? i'm holland / croatia

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I'm trying, but this online mode is woeful. if i cant get on 2nite, ill play tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Big Ears wrote:
    tonight i'm meant to play Zabbo(Paraguay v portugal). Zabbo you're online so whenever you see this go play me .
    Gangsta(Ivory Coast v Paraguay)

PHB (South Korea v Austrailia , but I think he's unavailable tonight :rolleyes: .......need more practice did ya ?)

and Gansta's brother(France v South Korea) .

I will be in lobby 7 pretty much all night .
    ah ****e i completely forgot...sorry can't really make it now. You can take the 3points from both games if you wish.

Gangsta wrote:
    ah ****e i completely forgot...sorry can't really make it now. You can take the 3points from both games if you wish.

If you can play me by the 28th I won't take the point .

since not everyone was available tonight the game were not played as origionally scheduled but there have been a few group games played .

Croatia 0-0 South Korea(heggie v BigEars) , he dominates me in the first half and it was a combination if poor finnising and a lot of luck that kept me in it . Second half was 50/50 . I'll certainly be the happier with the result .

• Advertisement

Poland(KdjaC) 1-2 South Korea , I scored a cracker , he equalises through my keeper scoring an own goal , I score the winner in injury time . Close game .

holland (heggie) 4 - 2 brazil (joe316)

Brazil started well, and had most of the chances in the first half, but a wide open defence let holland in for their first goal. Brazil equalised with a fantastic Ronaldinho free kick, but holland let loose and grabbed another 3 goals, 2 of which was down to poor goalkeeper passing, before ronaldo got one back for brazil.

2 Goals contenders for goal of the tournament, sneider hit one in on the volley from some way out, and the free kick scored by Ronaldinho

Croatia (heggie) 1 - 0 USA (fusion251)

Croatia dominated possession and had more chances on goal than the USA. In a dull game, Croatia grabbed the winner just after half way through the match, and sat back on their lead. USA had one good chance during the game, but hit the woodwork.

USA 1-1 South Korea , he scores cracker in first half . I hammered home an equaliser from 8 yards . I hit post and bar , disapointed a bit with that one .

After 3 games South Korea are on 5 points .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Ok, I'm gona be pretty much online for most of the day today from 1 onwards, until about 7, so if people want to play their games against me, i'll be in #pes.ie or PM me here on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Big Ears wrote:
    USA 1-1 South Korea , he scores cracker in first half . I hammered home an equaliser from 8 yards . I hit post and bar , disapointed a bit with that one .

After 3 games South Korea are on 5 points .

Yeah good game, I faded miserably in the second half and was lucky to have the draw...Also played Joe316 Italy 1-1 Iran....to much messin from me, not enough finishin, Joe did well to score with such a bad team...good game.

Fusion

• Advertisement

South Korea(Big Ears) v Austrailia(PHB) - 0-1

Paraguay(Big Ears) vs. Serbia(PHB) - 0-1

---

PES crashed, people should use MIRC :) PES chat is horrid

Bit annoyed I didn't get at least a draw from one of the games .
    Looks like South Korea aren't going to get through . I'll probably end up with 8 points which won't be enough .

As for Paraguay , well they've a lot of work to do to get through .
    I think my prediction of Paraguay 3rd in their group and South Korea 4th are fairly likely to come true .

Yeh they were close, a draw woulda been fair for one of them, but to be fair, I didn't play that well, quite a few decent 1on1's I miss, which rarely happens.

My prediction :) Me to top both groups :P Although I'm sure me and Kdjac will have some fun.
    The groups are pretty nice actually in that I only have to face 4 really good teams, Portugal, Spain, France, England.

How many go through in each group?

2 go through and bar heggie getting holland it seems the better teams have gone to the weaker players(no offence to anyone) .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Fusion251 wrote:
    Yeah good game, I faded miserably in the second half and was lucky to have the draw...Also played Joe316 Italy 1-1 Iran....to much messin from me, not enough finishin, Joe did well to score with such a bad team...good game.

Fusion

and hitting the poxy crossbar wit a freekick too only for it to bounce down and ur keeper get it :(:D

edit:

ill be online shortly if anyone wants a match against the **** brazilians or the mighty iranians

Whoever has a game against Portugal or Costa Rica, msg me on pes.ie tonight.

Australia(PHB) vs. Poland(Kdjac) - 0-0

Anyone online tonight? I've been in mIRC all day but can't seem to find anyone to play their games :/

When are people gona be online to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Games I have left to play..

USA(Fusion) V Poland(KdjaC)

Sweden(KdjaC) V Italy(Fusion)

USA(Fusion) V Austrailia(PHB)

Costa Rica(Zabbo) V Italy(Fusion)

If anyone is online after 8 tonight pm me and I'll play ya!

Fusion

anyone wanting to play holland or croatia im around, just send a pm

• Advertisement

I still have to play as Paraguay:Portugal(Zabbo) , Spain(Damo) , Czech Republic(chessedude) , Japan(Jimmy's brother) and Ivory Coast(Gangsta) .

and as South Korea: England(Call me Jimmy) and France(Gangsta's brother) .

PM me when yee are ready for games ,i'm online most nights .

im on now and can play someone if they want

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

looks like water logged pitches all-round - the servers down..

England(CallMeJimmy) vs. Australia(PHB) - 1-2

Isn't tonight meant to be the end of the group stages, and I'm fairly sure some people still havn't played a game yet?

PHB wrote:
    Isn't tonight meant to be the end of the group stages, and I'm fairly sure some people still havn't played a game yet?

tomorrow but it looks like that may need to be extended .

online now.. .if anyone is about to play a few group games.

Argentina 1 - 3 Costa Rica

Portugal (Zabbo) vs. Serbia (PHB) - 0-1

• Advertisement

Argentina(Johnny_the_Fox) 2 V Sweden 2 (KdjaC)
    Costa Rica(Zabbo) 3 V Argentina 1 (Johnny_the_fox)

Advertisement