Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irishgamer.ie PES 5 World Cup Tourny(pc)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

heggie wrote:
    bs i was around for ages at the start, and only had 2 games to play last day, one of which was you, who i had asked as i said at least 4 times during the tournament to play me, did you pm me one during those 'two weeks' ? NO, the tournament has been going on over 1 month also, during which you refused to play me

keyboard = a controller

My IRC log shows you asking me twice, once the other night and and once when i was at a game.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Ah now Kdjac, you calling him a lier, tut tut :) I'm sure he'll prove you wrong with his IRC logs :rolleyes:
    PHB would it be alright with you to play the games on Saturday ? , I should be free all day .

Yeh, well I'm gona be pretty hungover in the morning, but how about at 6? Want to watch the United pre-season friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

you keep logs for 2 months? i dont log, but i know i asked you, either way you refused to play because of your controller choice, which resulted in one of my teams not getting through, bad sport, and a bad way of doing things by penalising the player who wants to play!

should be grand for playin tomorrow afternoon/early evening

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

PHB wrote:
    Yeh, well I'm gona be pretty hungover in the morning, but how about at 6? Want to watch the United pre-season friendly.

Ya that's fine , haven't played in about 3 weeks and your a better player anyway so il be there for the taking .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Anyone going to be around tonight to play me? I'll be online after 8.

Fusion

• Advertisement

Serbia(PHB) 1 - 0 South Korea(BigEars)
    Australia(PHB) 4 - 2 Paraguay(BigEars)

ggs

If I win both my semi's, do I win?

PHB wrote:
    Serbia(PHB) 1 - 0 South Korea(BigEars)
    Australia(PHB) 4 - 2 Paraguay(BigEars)

ggs

If I win both my semi's, do I win?

ya ye do .

Serbia v South Korea , close game not much between us but he had more of the possesion and deserved the win .

Paraguay v Austrailia , was leading 2-1 and gave away a soft penalty(shoulder to shoulder and attacker goes down) stupidly . Then a mix of some quality attacking play from PHB and some siblings who I can only assume were drunk he cuts me open and bags two more very late on .

Overall that's 4 close-ish games with PHB and 4 losses.............he's a better player but I still should have beaten him at least once .

was leading 2-1 and gave away a soft penalty(shoulder to shoulder and attacker goes down) stupidly

That was hilarious actually, I was playing for a peno, had been in the box for about 30 seconds, just turning around again and again, trying to draw the foul.

PHB wrote:
    That was hilarious actually, I was playing for a peno, had been in the box for about 30 seconds, just turning around again and again, trying to draw the foul.

I knew exactly what you were at ive done the same in this tournament and you had tried it earlier in the game , but a rush of blood to the head from me and I press x at the wrong moment and down he goes . Really was stupid of me , because I barely ever give away those type of penalties(or penalties for that matter) :( .

when ye want the game PHB

• Advertisement

I assume that means you beat Zabbo?
    How's 4 today?

oops read that wrong, havnt played zabbo yet, zabbo u up for a game this evenin, then one of us can play phb tonight

Zabbo you have until the end of Saturday night to play Heggie or at least post saying why you can't play and when you can otherwise Heggie goes through .

Same applies to Joe316 and Johnny_The_Fox , ye're both gone if yee don't do something and it will be Heggie v PHB in the final .

Actually, it'll be heggie vs. PHB in the semis, then PHB vs. the winner in the final :)

PHB wrote:
    Actually, it'll be heggie vs. PHB in the semis, then PHB vs. the winner in the final :)

Oh that's right , so you will have two chances at winning .

Alright, since heggie et al have done nothing, it's?????????

Semi-Finals
    Game 1. PHB(Serbia) V Holland
    Game 2. PHB (Australia)

Final

Game 1 vs. PHB (Australia)

Yep.............competition had real promise but a lot of people just didn't bother getting around to play the games :( .

play ye tomorrow sometime if it suits, just fire over a pm

Big Ears wrote:
    Yep.............competition had real promise but a lot of people just didn't bother getting around to play the games :( .

Yup always the way, at least you got to the end so well done :)

kdjac

I'll play at 7pm if you're up for it?

• Advertisement

im around from now, let me know

5-0 to me, I reign victorious :)

yep well done PHB, what a nightmare lol

Just as a sidenote, I decided to let Serbia win against Australia :)

There are rumours spreading that PHB may be stripped of his title due to match fixing allegations . The main match in question was the final of Serbia v Austrailia which oddily never took place and ended 3-0 to Serbia by default , there is to be an investigation into the game .

Well done PHB , best player won and won fairly handy .

Go contact Lemlin about your two free games .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is PHB Champion? I'll send him a pm now.

Lemlin wrote:
    Is PHB Champion? I'll send him a pm now.

Yes he is , and a very comfortable one at that .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

played phb, fun was had by all who attended

PHB wrote:
    Just as a sidenote, I decided to let Serbia win against Australia :)

Well done......

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Congratulations PHB.

Advertisement