Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is Honda changing the Accord?

Options
  • 06-05-2006 7:49pm

Looking for a second hand Accord. A friend said Honda are changing the body in a few months, so the prices should drop then. Any truth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

theyve already changed it AFAIK, thats how subte the changes are.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Honda Accord had a very mild midlife facelift in March. This included a new chrome front grill, smoked front lights and tidier rear light cluster. It also got a few changes to the interior plus larger wheels. Mechanically nothing has changed. You really do have to look very close to spot these differences. There isn't an all new Accord due until at least 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

The new shape Accord was introduced in March 2003 afaik - I imported a 2L exec of that vintage from Scotland a few weeks ago(PM me if you want details) - very, very pleased with it. bazz26 is right- manufacturers often do a midlife make over and I presume this is what has happened with the Accord. Expect some "special editions" before the next major change in an attempt to shift the last of the old shape ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

that's a long way off yet.

Advertisement