Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1996 Audi A4 - no NCT and a bit beat up...

Options
  • 06-05-2006 7:52pm

...never been crashed or anything, just a few scratches. Car handling very bad, think suspension in rear is shook. But never given any engine trouble and looks fine when scrubbed up.

Anyway, changing cars and wondering what is the going rate for the above. What should I expect on a tradein? Private sale? Info maybe sketchy but I'm just looking for very ballpark stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Do a search on some of the net sites like carzone. That will give you the price range. With that description expect to be at the bottom, unless you get it sorted. I had a look at carzone. The price was 5000-3000. You can assume in reality thats more like 4000-2500. However theres people on this site who are always after a bargain. If you want it off you hands I'm sure someone would take it from you privately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You'll never sell it if the car is lurching round corners and over bumps.

Mike.

Advertisement