Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

College Questions

• 06-05-2006 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭

Does anyone know when registration for WIT begins? Particularly with regards to nursing.

Fees for mature students?
    Entitlements?

Its ridiculous that they leave telling students this stuff to the very last minute!:mad:

Any info would be very appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

have you contacted the receiption in WIT? They should be quite enough in there now at the moment with all the students studying for exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

meow wrote:
    Does anyone know when registration for WIT begins? Particularly with regards to nursing.

Fees for mature students?
    Entitlements?

Its ridiculous that they leave telling students this stuff to the very last minute!:mad:

Any info would be very appreciated.

What do you mean by registration??

Actual student registration for incoming first years takes place a day or two before the begining of their first semester.

Grant info should be on http://oasis.gov.ie somewhere.

Fees, the annual student registration fee (700 I think). Other fee's should not apply unless you have previously completed a degree or cert/diploma or are not eligible to have fee's waived as most Irish students are. N.B. You are entitleted to one cert, diploma and one higher degree with the fee's waived only once per year for the course.

Entitlements?? what are you looking for?? There is a mature student grant. I can't remember the details though, but it is means tested.

I have found WIT to be pathetic when it comes to keeping students informed, but thats just my experience and is neither here nor there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 shorain

hi,

i enquired about the Nursing degree in WIT a few weeks ago. they haven't set the tuition fees for next year but based on last year the registration fee was 775eur which is paid in september.

the tuition fees for the course were 4938 but the lady in the office said they were likely to go up in 2006/2007.this is paid in 2 installments in september and january. not sure if this is different for mature students just ring the office and they should be able to tell you.

Advertisement