Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deserted his four week old first born

Options
  • 06-05-2006 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

I'm just wondering what do ye think of a 32 year old man who deserts his wife after 6mts of marriage and his 4wk old baby? Two weeks after his daughter was born his mother's criticism of the childs mother reached a high and she then wanted to look after the baby when the wife retutned to work. The wife refused to agree and next thing the husband was talking about what the courts would give him. He had sex with his wife 2 hours before he left her and then went into the garda station with his Dad to say he was concerened for his childs safety. His family requested a social worker visit etc. Needless to say the concern was ungenuine and a ploy to get the baby into the familys care. The HSE had no cause for concern and that was the end of that. They saw it as maliciousness. His Clinical Psychologist sister made made the referal on her familys behalf!This man dragged his wife into court and protrayd himself as a model Dad and got off with 40 per week maintenance and over nite access every week and all day Sunday. He lives with his parents and works in their familys Supermarket and drives a 60K SUV He has no expenses and his mother is onhand to mind his daughter. He tells his wife no one will believe her as his local community dont know her but they all know him to have a good track record! What do ye think went wrong here?

My email address is elainemmh@yahoo.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Seems to me that you got sold a pig in a poke.
    I am sorry that you are going trough this and I hope you have good people to help and support you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Sounds awful - he sounds like a pig.....I am a firm believer in Karma & hope he gets what is coming to him - it will all be on his concience anyway.....

Hope you have friends & family who can support you - if not, maybe look up some of the forums (MagicMum, Rollercoaster) who have specific threads for helping & supporting single parents.....all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Did the person change personality overnight or something? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

To me, this post reads like it's about a third party, not the OP's own story?

Either way, it makes very sad reading. :(

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

For all we know all that he said could be true.
    Maybe the family do have cause for concern. Not the best way to handle it possibly but since we don't know any of the facts it may be justified.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 allmixedup

not all men are bastards, im aware of someone in the exact same situation except its the women who ****ed about.

he deserves to have his willy chopped off if its true, but only if its true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

allmixedup wrote:
    he deserves to have his willy chopped off if its true, but only if its true.
    Ah yes, the traditional chop his willy off. Most helpful. How about sew something up Is that acceptable or helpful in anyway? If not, why the opposite all the time. I do wish some people would grow up.

The original post is so emotional and charged it is overwhelming and difficult for people to offer help. All I can do is offer my hope.

H.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

People do crazy things. If all you say is true he sounds like someone who is in a very strange place. Don't make the mistake of blaming all men for his actions though!

Allmixed up banned for either being a troll or an idiot.
    Thaedydal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

elaineh wrote:
    Hi

I'm just wondering what do ye think of a 32 year old man who deserts his wife after 6mts of marriage and his 4wk old baby?

My email address is elainemmh@yahoo.com

WOMBAT.
    Do you work for a newspaper? I don't doubt the genuineness of the story necessarily, but I do doubt the genuine nature of the post. Are you the injured party?

• Advertisement

Slutmonkey57b do take the time to use the use the report post button,
    instead of flinging accusations and sraging threads offtopic

Thaedydal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

find a really good laywer

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

find a really good laywer

Well she is studying is law. For all we know this could be her homework.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

elaineh wrote:
    What do ye think went wrong here?

She married and had a kid with a complete twat?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

She married and had a kid with a complete twat?
    Seconded.

Advertisement