Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wrath of god!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That was a disgrace. The phelps' are weirdos, all of them. Sick what they make their kids do.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

****in mental case,
    and she's shockingly ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

Holy Crap!!!
    I can't believe there are people like that out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

well thats what you get when your president claims God speaks to him personally.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hrm

i dunno.. I think she's more truly representative of what the bible is about than most of the people on this planet who call themselves christians.

it does say got hates it when men lay with men, and it does say god will punish people.
    it's GOD's WORD people

I'm amazed it hasn't sunk in yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

Jesus, if they turned up at a funeral of one of my family members who was killed in a war they'd be beaten to death themselves.

They're teaching their kids this, its totally unfair. ****ing freaks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Id love to punch her in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Mordeth wrote:
    hrm

i dunno.. I think she's more truly representative of what the bible is about than most of the people on this planet who call themselves christians.

it does say got hates it when men lay with men, and it does say god will punish people.
    it's GOD's WORD people

I'm amazed it hasn't sunk in yet.

Bible says love. God says love. Religion and people say hate. Ms Phelps is living prrof. End of story, now stop trolling.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Old testament FTW :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

what a sad sad person

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Mordeth wrote:
    it does say god hates it when men lay with men
    really, where?

Advertisement