Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

lexus lights

Options
  • 07-05-2006 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a set for a nissan almera, can you point me in the correct direction ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

east coast alloys in ardee
    icetronix

cda cant rember where they are

re auto in tullamore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Got mine on ebay for £50. They look pretty good. Might be worth givin it a shot yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Afaik there wasnt lexus lights sold for an almera,well ive never seen any either,i think the lenses off a vzr pulsar *may* be different so you could try them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

dont suppose anyones seen black lexus lights for a altezza

ive asked in the above places and non of them know where to get them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭MikeHunt

PaulKK wrote:
    Got mine on ebay for £50. They look pretty good. Might be worth givin it a shot yourself.

jayzus they look hideous, fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

better than what was on it anyway:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Aren't lexus lights a bit out of date now. That and the fact that they aren't very nice anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

think a lot of people get them because there aren't too many alternatives,
    lg_LED%20Rear%20Tail%20Lights%20by%20TYC%20(tC).jpg

It's a pity really, because there are a whole load of brilliant lamp designs on modern cars. IS200 lights were cool 8 years ago.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

ebay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

FX Meister wrote:
    Aren't lexus lights a bit out of date now. .

Yep they sure are!BUt peugeot offer them as an add on on 206's now direct from the factory!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

so do Hyundai on the Trajet. still doesn't make them cool.

Like lexus lights, the 206 is old hat now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

The only lexus lights I would consider getting would be the smoked versions imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Also, if you buy on ebay, make sure the indicators are amber not red. Red are not road legal here and will/should fail the NCT.

Advertisement