Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"V" : The Attack

• 07-05-2006 2:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭

I've been mostly bed-ridden with a back injury for the last couple of weeks which means I've been spending way too much time online. Giving me the chance to find this treasure; a synopsis of what would have been the next episode of "V" The Series if it hadn't been cancelled.

Anyone who watched it should remember the last episode where just as Diana's henchman, James, had cornered the remaining resistance leaders a truce was declared. The Leader, ruler of the visitor homeworld, had been convinced by Philip, visitor brother of Martin the 5th columnist and commander of the earth attack force, that Elizabeth, the Starchild, could be an instrument of peace between their worlds. So he called a truce and psycically ordered Elizabeth to come see him.

Elizabeth and the resistance went to the mothership, to be there when he arrived. Some crap about a nuclear powered fencing match ensued, while Diana repeatedly attempted to kill everyone and Willie got engaged. Then The Leader arrived, appearing to be a big ball of light. Elizabeth joined him on his ship as a captive Diana confided to James that she had a miraculously placed a bomb on his ship. The resistance waved good bye to Elizabeth as she and The Leader flew off, and then realised that Kyle, Elizabeth's, managed to sneak on board.
    THE END

And if you think thought that the series had become nonsencical at that point, wait until you read this;http://members.tripod.com/Vicki_98/episodes/attack.htm:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Didnt this happen in the book?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

valor wrote:
    Didnt this happen in the book?

Just realised how badly I phrased my post. What I describe was the last episode shown. The link is to the unfilmed episode. I have no idea if it was a book or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

It was, I've read it. and the end of it is pretty much what happens in the final episode, If my memory serves

Advertisement