Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fitting front fog lights in a Focus

Options
  • 07-05-2006 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I recently bought a 01 ford focus, and got 2 fog lights and the replacement bumper grill for the front bumper.

I'm not too worried about fitting them - except for the wiring side of it... are there wires already there for the lights? I presume there is and what do I look for and do???

Many thnaks.

KS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

there is wiring in there for some models. I cant remember for sure where you check but Im sure there's wiring already built in for some models. In my case, I had no wiring and I ended up getting someone to install them for me. You'll need a new light switch aswell. You'll get more definate answers at: http://forum.ffoc.co.uk/forum/index.php

Putting in the fogs really makes it look better though :D :
    focus1.jpg

focus2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kojak_smooth

Thanks!!

Yeah it makes a hell of a difference.

Sure worst case scenario - it'll cost a few quid to have them fitted I guess!

Thanks!

KS

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kojak_smooth

Hi,

Can someone clear something up for me...

What is the difference between mk1, mk1.5 and mk2 foci??

Obviously different engines - but whats what?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

mk1 is pics above, mk1.5 has the indicators in the lights and mk2 is the new model focus

Advertisement