Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jeff hardy to return to the wwe???

• 07-05-2006 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

WWE has informally approached Jeff Hardy in regards to returning at the end of the summer. However, he must be clean, as there is zero tolerance on his drug issues. Friends are saying that he is working on those drug issues.

From Wrestleattitude.com

wow :D

comments anybody???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

i wonder will the hardy boyz start up again. matt looks a bit lost now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Nice, WWE need a good face tag team atm. MNM and The Hardz could have a good feud imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Stalfos wrote:
    Nice, WWE need a good face tag team atm. MNM and The Hardz could have a good feud imo.
    but then what, WWE seem intent on destroying the tag team division.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I cant see it happening. Jeff is currently suspended from TNA for missing dates. He will have a more rigerous shedual if returns to WWE and he will not have as a high position within the company

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I really don't see how it could work. He's missed a load of TNA bookings, where he only had to show up a few times a month. WWE would have him on the road most of the week. Don't think his head is in it

He's also a ****e wrestler

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

even tho he has got a few issues and he has authority issues it would be class to see the Hardyz back together. The only one person that could ever control him was Matt so maybe it might happen.

Would be extemely cool to see them try and build up the tag team division again! They've a great base there with MnM and i always liked the team of haas & benjaman - but i suppose there working an angle between the two of them. They would make a great tag team were the too reform. All it takes is to get one or two others and it would make for interesting viewing. Im sick of watching Gymini!! B*ll*x!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Damomanye

gawd , i really hope he dosnt come back.he's a joke and a mess.Same ol 3 or 4 moves jeff hardy.He'll only go missing events again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

If wwe can bring back someone like Scott Hall or Marty Jannetty, I don't see any reason he wouldnt bring back Jeff Hardy. It's just a question of jeff hardy straightening up and taking his chance. Would be good to help the tag division, and give Matt Hardy something to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Matt would have plenty to do if they wanted him to. He's still one of the most over guys on SD, but they just leave him out of most things, hasn't had a proper feud since he joined SD. It's not as if it's his fault at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:
    Matt would have plenty to do if they wanted him to. He's still one of the most over guys on SD, but they just leave him out of most things, hasn't had a proper feud since he joined SD. It's not as if it's his fault at the moment

He made a bit of an error coming back in hindsight. They have really given him a receipt for what happened a year ago.

He went from being one of the hottest free properties this time a year ago to feuding with Animal on Velocity.

• Advertisement
Advertisement