Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Piratical Exam

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭whassupp

just another point:

we werew allowed use a machine drill for the 16mm hole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

whassupp wrote:
    just another point:

we werew allowed use a machine drill for the 16mm hole

ooh, keep hushed about it, you never know who might be on these forums...

It wasn't bad at all though, along the same lines as last year's practical, but easier! (take it from someone with the experience - I was 20 minutes overtime last year and in haste glued the bag shut before I realised I forgot to put the dowel on the piece:mad: and there I was frantically trying to squeeze through the corner of the bag... good stuff)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

smemon wrote:
    after 2 hours, a guy had it all done and left :D it was probably the best one too.

Yeah there was a guy behind me who was done in about 2 hours & the thing is he only took up construction in dec but he did to woodwork for the jc also it was prob the best 1.
    whassupp wrote:
    i wasnt as happy as the rest of ye but maybe thats coz im hopin for a high grade in construction.
    Yeah, im not 2 happy with mine either i was also lookin for a high grade in con.st around a B1. I didnt have any real probs, only one was is that im 2 slow i leave way to end waste & that takes up time getting down 2 the line. All I have been thinking about this for the last day "if i had only 5 more mins I wud have been finished" like I had 1 hole drilled but need 7 more + counter sunk them 4 holes.

Oh well wat can we do now???

Advertisement