Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logo design need for college society

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i got your email spidermonkey - thanks!!

I reckon for logo is perfect for tshirts and posters etc but for hoodies we will need to embroider which may not be possible with that logo so i figured something like the JPG i've attched would work well for hoodies/embroidery... any thoughts anyone?

(i particularly like my use of ARIAL BLACK font - i'm so creative! :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

use the center of spidermonkeys logo ?

you've now created two different logos for the same thing club and this will lead to confusion ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

That's a brilliant logo, spidermonkey!

I might buy one of those t-shirts -- and I go to UCD! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

error9 wrote:
    you've now created two different logos for the same thing club and this will lead to confusion ...

error nine is right, if your really intent on getting something embroidered just get the letters DIT in the center of the screen printed logo done, it'd be a nice contrast on the tshirts between the ink and thread.
    you said that each item comes with free embriodery, that doesn't nessessarly mean you have to get it embroidered, im sure if you haggle you could get them cheaper because you would be saving them the time and thread to embroider the stuff, screen printing takes 2 seconds and is piss easy to do, they could be done in an hour and left to dry over night.
    let me know how you get on, i might be able to optimise the logo for embroidery if it comes to it.

makes sense! :p spidermonkey, if possible could you send me just the center, i.e the full circle of the DIT POKER SOC bit of the logo. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Yea Spidermonkey is right and jeff your logo was dodge ;)

hey dit
    i'll throw up the center in a day or two, i've moved home for the summer and dont have the regular net access as i used to.
    if its what you want then i'll email you a hi-res version.
    sm

hey dit
    i'll throw up the center in a day or two, i've moved home for the summer and dont have the regular net access as i used to.
    if its what you want then i'll email you a hi-res version.
    sm

that'd be great, keep me posted!
    working on getting a budget to get these done this side of the summer

you wouldn't believe the trouble im having trying to get a job! had an interview with dunnes there.

anyway enough with my problems, sorry about the extended delay had to help my aunt with some brouchure for a charity she's involved with but heres the centre as promised

16009300247-thumb.jpg
    pm me & let me know how everything turns out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Could you not get a job with a design place or something i mean your stuff is so impressive. OR even just start charging people for all these designs you are doing for free.

• Advertisement
Advertisement