Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RUUD Walkout ???

• 07-05-2006 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Ruud van Nistelrooy’s Manchester United future is in doubt after he drove away from Old Trafford three hours before Sunday afternoon’s clash with Charlton.

He's gone isn't he....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Totally deserving of a seperate thread. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

read in the papers this morning that he could be off to athlethico maidrid(however you spell it) in an exchange for torres but united need to add 14.8million euro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

bishopLEN wrote:
    He's gone isn't he....

Definitely looks that way..... Been linked with torres a couple of times before, decent enough La Liga record.

Will be nice to see Rossi playing today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Fergie will replace him with another useless young player and pay 10 times the price the player was going for :( ........ they were bad enough to watch this season, gonna be even worse next season :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭bishopLEN

Rossi will be interesting; see if he will step up to the plate.

Ruud seemed to be treated badly anyhow (Fergie choosing loyalty over quality sometimes).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Well it's sad it see another good player go but at least he'll be going while he's worth big money, but then again I remember that everyone though Fergie had lost it when he let Hughes, Ince and Kanchelskis go and they went on win the title the next season.

bishopLEN wrote:
    Ruud seemed to be treated badly anyhow (Fergie choosing loyalty over quality sometimes).

Well in fairness we don't really know yet what has gone on (something must have!).... either way it will be sad to see him go if that should happen!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

In fairness, I watched the 'boro game on monday night and Ruud was dire. He really did not want to know. Rossi came on with about 20 mins to go and really looked lively.

Aquos76 wrote:
    In fairness, I watched the 'boro game on monday night and Ruud was dire. He really did not want to know.

May suggest something in itself, i assume he wouldn't be even starting if Rooney was fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

All sorts of rumours going on at the mo

Supposed to have had bust up in training with one of the younger players. We'll know more by the end of the week I'd say.

Still whoever is to blame it's a sad to see how this has ended.

• Advertisement
Advertisement