Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seeking advice on where to get 4 x Golf GTI MK4 alloys

Options
  • 07-05-2006 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I'm looking to buy a Golf CL currently (it'll be a '02 most likely) and am keen to put GTI MK4 alloys on it, if possible. I can see that occassionally they appear in the buy and sell and also I can see on eBay (but that doesn't suit since offers are from the UK, so postage too expensive if they even will post).

Attached a pic of the alloy type I'm most keen on.

Can anyone advise on some methods to try track these down for purchase? Can you buy these new somehow through garages? Or do garages tend to have used alloys around? Should I just call around the garages until I find what I'm after?

Appreciate any thoughts on it!

Comments

Advertisement