Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Haircutting Query.

• 07-05-2006 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm not one for this kind of thing usually but I have a fashion/appearance question. I'm a male aged 29 and I need a really good haircut because I have my wedding coming up in July and I want to look my best for it. At the moment my hair is shaven short but it grows very fast so I can have hair that's several inches long by July if needed. Can anyone recommend a good men's hairdresser? Every time I go to have my haircut in Dublin I go to a barbers and it ends up getting mangled. Also I'd really appreciate any tips on what type of styles are good at the moment. My fiancee just tells me to go to her hairdresser but I want it to look excellent for the wedding and her hairdresser never cuts men's hair and wouldn't be very experienced at it. What's my best course of action?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Just go to Peter Marks or the Grafton Barber.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Hi,

I'm not one for this kind of thing usually but I have a fashion/appearance question. I'm a male aged 29 and I need a really good haircut because I have my wedding coming up in July and I want to look my best for it. At the moment my hair is shaven short but it grows very fast so I can have hair that's several inches long by July if needed. Can anyone recommend a good men's hairdresser? Every time I go to have my haircut in Dublin I go to a barbers and it ends up getting mangled. Also I'd really appreciate any tips on what type of styles are good at the moment. My fiancee just tells me to go to her hairdresser but I want it to look excellent for the wedding and her hairdresser never cuts men's hair and wouldn't be very experienced at it. What's my best course of action?

Get a trial haircut now once you've decided what style you want. Just in case you don't like it, it'll have grown out by July and you can try something else.

Advertisement