Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs used in Jackass etc..

• 07-05-2006 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

some of the songs used during stunts/scetches on jackass and viva la bam (shudder) aRE ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD. IS THERE ANY PLACE I CAN FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE CALLEd?

one song in particular has been used more than once, a really catchy rock riff, it was used during the jackass scetch when two of the guys put a jacko-lantern/pumpkin head on their head and fly around a car park in a shopping trolly, any ideas?

also, completely unrelated, there is a song which is really well known but i cant for the life of me remember who sings it or the words, its an acousticy number with one male singer and the chorus is like "oooh lie, lie lie, ohhh lie lie, 'July'(?)" any idea?

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Cky?
    I think that one from the shopping carts is "96 quite bitter beings"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

ferdi wrote:
    also, completely unrelated, there is a song which is really well known but i cant for the life of me remember who sings it or the words, its an acousticy number with one male singer and the chorus is like "oooh lie, lie lie, ohhh lie lie, 'July'(?)" any idea?

cheers.

I think that could be July by Mundy

lyrics are here if yu want to check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Crucifix wrote:
    Cky?
    I think that one from the shopping carts is "96 quite bitter beings"
    Yup "96 Quite Bitter Beings" is the first song you're looking for. Nice riff but song gets very boring very quickly.
    As for the other one, haven't a clue :p

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Yup tis CKY alright, isn't one of the band members Bam's brother, or some sort of relative? They get advertised a good bit on the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

thats the one thanks lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

There's loads of lists of the songs used in episodes of Jackass on the net. A quick search should be enough to find any episode's soundtrack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

How surprised I was to find out that the Jackass theme tune is actually a Minutemen song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Merrick wrote:
    Yup tis CKY alright, isn't one of the band members Bam's brother, or some sort of relative? They get advertised a good bit on the show.
    Yeah his brother plays drums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Heh they had some funny tunes playing during jackass at times. I remember when steve-o or whoever was being dragged around by a horse and they were playing Maiden's "Sun and Steel". Pretty funny. But retarded. But funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

How surprised I was to find out that the Jackass theme tune is actually a Minutemen song.

Damn, you beat me to it.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement