Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter RPG

Options
  • 07-05-2006 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I have not played the games named after the books, so I don't know how they work, but I assume you follow how the books story goes ie. you are in Griffindor, and you fight Quirrel at the end of the first game bla bla bla... is there a game where every move you make chooses how good/bad you are (like in KOTOR). Like can you choose which house you want to be in or whatever?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

They're not really RPG's. I reviewed the most recent one here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

what I mean is: is there a Harry Potter game that is RPG where you don't play Harry, you play yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Marts wrote:
    I have not played the games named after the books, so I don't know how they work, but I assume you follow how the books story goes ie. you are in Griffindor, and you fight Quirrel at the end of the first game bla bla bla... is there a game where every move you make chooses how good/bad you are (like in KOTOR). Like can you choose which house you want to be in or whatever?
    No.

Advertisement