Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Selection in WE 10

Options
  • 07-05-2006 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

What a great idea, implemented Konami style.

Why cant there be just a Random on all players instead of from area or team?

Played tonnes of matches using it and after several games of the crappest players in the world vs Shev and Vieri, Etoo and Ronaldo , RVN and Henry (he got both TOGETHER) whilst everytime i got the worst donkeys ever.

I took P2 pad and got Luca Toni and Totti he got Harewood and Kanu.

Its random but it needs a random from all option not from Euro A B S America and Concacaf. And the leagues or you can choose the teams option.

Great idea but it seems evil sometimes when you get beat 7-0 cos your team is completlety crap.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Heheh, I thought you always liked to pick the crap teams because where's the fun in using the good players? ;)

Anyway, yeah, it does smack of Konami implementation, doesn't it. Why can't they just do things properly o_O

In whichever version (I think PES 1 or 2) allowed you to play an "all star" match between euro all stars and world all stars, you could set it to randomise the players of the all star teams, but it still picked from only european players and only non-european players respectively :/

Advertisement