Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Focus Sony stereo

Options
  • 07-05-2006 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey,

Anyone know if there is a cd changer input in the back of the Sony 6000 (single play CD) that comes with the new Focus? Looking at buying http://www.connects2.com/c2search.aspx?catID=27&pat=1&amid=1 for my Ipod but don't know what connections are at the back of the unit. Will ring the garge tomorrow but if anyone knows if this will work....

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I know that the 6 CD changer comes with an AUX line in for i-pod.
    And I'm looking to swap one of these for a single CD headunit:D

Mik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

mik_da_man wrote:
    I know that the 6 CD changer comes with an AUX line in for i-pod.
    And I'm looking to swap one of these for a single CD headunit:D

Mik
    I have the same stereo in my mondeo. There is an auxillary input port in the glove box of my car, i connect ipod directly into this using a cable i got on web. Power on the ipod and switch the stereo to Auxillary. Crystal clear!! its the business. No control over chaning tunes or volume. And need to remember to switch it off when finished or batter goes dead!! but i think its better than itrip in quality and also in power usage..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

As tred said above, a little aux connector in the glove box. Altho some focus's dont come with it. But you can order it through any parts dept and drill a small hole and finally there is a wire 'taped' into an existing loom that plugs into the aux connecter....But if it's already fitted even better so.

Advertisement