Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colbert does it again.

Options
  • 07-05-2006 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Strange how it takes a comedian to ask the hard questions. This time with Bill Kristol (member of the PNAC).

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/290406Colbert.htm

Classic quote:

Colbert: Do you support the president?
    Bill: I do support the president.
    Colbert: Thats a funny way of showing it. Thats like saying "Honey I hit you because I love you"
    Bill: Well.... Sometimes what you can say... true is true.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I love this bloke.

I wonder would these questions be asked in a serious prime time T.V. political show. The hardest questions with the biggest audience comes from a funny man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

:D hilarity

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Brilliant way to interview neocons. Cut them off by strongly agreeing with them right before they go off on their question dodging tangents. This man is brilliant. He'll probably get a bad name now though and won't be able to do any more interviews

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

I am sure that guy has learned his lesson, no more straying from Fox News for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Its like the Ali G interview in a suit. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement