Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old 1990's cartoon creator

Options
  • 07-05-2006 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Not too sure where to post this but I am looking for an old game that you were able to make cartoons on. You were able to select characters and make them do stuff like walk around and talk with balloon bubbles. I'm trying to remember how it worked but my memory is hazy. I think you were able to give them different eyes and face expressions but I could be wrong there.

All I can really remember is that there was one character called the weasel and there was a different backgrounds and one was of a crossroads.

Just hoping someone else can remember the name at least or better still have a copy of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I know I had something similiar that was based on the Spiderman cartoon from the 90's.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Microsoft 3d Movie Maker?

ms3dmovm.gif

Haven't thought about that in ages... really good fun back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭judesherry

Neither I think. It just had basic animal characters and there was no major branding that I remember certainly no microsoft. It was all in 2d

It was more either very late 1980's or early 1990's. Well our computer still ran from dos. We were playing prince of Persia and duke nukem at the time. it was very basic and animal charactures came on from the side of the scren.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It sounds very similiar to the Spider-man one I had though... the company probably had a series of them.

They have a website here:

http://www.magictheatre.com/mt-products.html

Advertisement