Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fridge Magnets

Options
  • 08-05-2006 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

H guys looking to get 100,000+ fridge magnets with our logo.
    logo.jpg
    Like the shape of the black area(i cannot remeber what its called:) )

does anyone know any cheap company that can provide this service also other advertising (merchandising)product like this.

Its for a Food delivery service so any other ideas (not expensive):D

Any comments will be welcome.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've used this crowd in the past for pens and mouse mats etc.

http://www.pwdisplays.ie/homepage.php

I'm sure they'll be able to do magnets if you give them a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

I've used this crowd in the past for pens and mouse mats etc.

http://www.pwdisplays.ie/homepage.php

I'm sure they'll be able to do magnets if you give them a call.

Thanks that company looks good.are they pricey are cheap.also the quantity im looking for it should be cheap.hopefully over 100000 pieces

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Slinky>

Vista Print are normally quite cheap with that kinda printing

Good Luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

drdre wrote:
    Thanks that company looks good.are they pricey are cheap.also the quantity im looking for it should be cheap.hopefully over 100000 pieces
    I'm not too involved in paying the bills, so I don't know how much it was in the end. But I think they were reasonable enough, and they had a very quick turnaround on the job.

I use them for Letterheads now actually, as they work out cheaper than somewhere like Snap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

I'll piggyback on this thread if you don't mind drdre, as I'm looking for similar recommendations.

I'm looking for promotional 'mousemats' as well.

• Advertisement

Culchie wrote:
    I'll piggyback on this thread if you don't mind drdre, as I'm looking for similar recommendations.

I'm looking for promotional 'mousemats' as well.

no problem that site that monkeyfudge recommended looks excelent but there email system through the website is not working.i will call them in the morning.how many are you looking for as i will keep an eye open for you.

also if you find out of any other company for magnets please get back to me thanks:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

drdre, theres a company called 4imprint that I had some part in doing work for, cannot vouch for them tho. they do stickers, mousemats etc, probably would do magnets i would imagine.

heggie wrote:
    drdre, theres a company called 4imprint that I had some part in doing work for, cannot vouch for them tho. they do stickers, mousemats etc, probably would do magnets i would imagine.

thanks alot i will try find info on them and get a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

You could try. Burex.com

I believe they print all kinds of promotional products. Based Dunleer Co. Louth

anyone know anymore companies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

You could try this company, I get keyrings off them and service is normally very good

http://www.clearkeyrings.co.uk/

They also do fridge magnets

BingoBongo wrote:
    You could try this company, I get keyrings off them and service is normally very good

http://www.clearkeyrings.co.uk/

They also do fridge magnets

thanks i will check it out.but i donot think they do large qty, im looking for around 100,000 pieces

anyone with more companies.

Advertisement