Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fallen www.thefallen.ie

Options
  • 08-05-2006 7:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

Comments: Hi There,

Just wondering would it be possible to get a gig mentioned either on air or in your gig-guide section (or both would be better again!). I'm part of a cork band called The Fallen - we're playing in the Hub in temple bar on Tuesday next (9th May). There's 3 bands - us,My Corduroy and Novastone. There's a drinks promotion and free entry to Trashed indie club afterwards. The Fallen (Us) are a 5 piece Rock band as I said from Cork - as we're based down south it's hard for us to get any promotion done for the gig so all help would be greatly appreciated. It should be a great night. Like I said - we're really really really really appreciate it. Thanks a million, Steve - The Fallen www.thefallen.ie

Submit: Submit Your Comments

HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Advertisement