Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Memory Card for Nokia 6230i

• 08-05-2006 10:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me exactly what type of memory card I need for the nokia 6230i?

It's not Reduced-Size MMC anyway.

What about

MMC Mobile?
    Standard MMC?
    MMC Plus?
    Multimedia Card?

Are they all different?
    Just wanna make sure I'm ordering the right one.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

It's a normal MMC card

I bought my one (512Mb) here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭fuse

Righto
    Thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

MMC Mobile? -smaller but can be used as standard with an adapter
    Standard MMC? -normal
    MMC Plus? -normal
    Multimedia Card? -normal (mmc=multi media card)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You can also use one of the rs-mmcs as long as you have an adaptor and it is the correct voltage for the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭garion

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread but any idea what type of memory a Sony k750i takes? Is it an MMC card or is it one of those Sony Memory Stick Pro thingys.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

garion wrote:
    Don't mean to hi-jack the thread but any idea what type of memory a Sony k750i takes? Is it an MMC card or is it one of those Sony Memory Stick Pro thingys.

Thanks.
    Memory stick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

garion wrote:

Thanks.
    Memory Stick DUO

Advertisement