Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'How was your Exam?' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

you mean more than 40%? I really enjoying java if im honest so i guess ill look forward to it :)

On Topic: No exams till next thu. Its a blessing and a curse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

B-K-DzR wrote:
    you mean more than 40%? I really enjoying java if im honest so i guess ill look forward to it :)

On Topic: No exams till next thu. Its a blessing and a curse.
    Yep:). This semester I have 3 exams, because 2 of my courses were continuous assesment (soft. proj. and Operating Systems). One of my exams is worth 70%, one 40% and the other one 30%. It definitely makes it less stressful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Hooray for less stress :D

On another note, I had history of psychology today. Ugghhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Irish Grammar today - not too bad, not too good.
    Passed anyway. Only 8 more to go. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Waltons wrote:
    On another note, I had history of psychology today. Ugghhhhhhh
    i invigilated that. it was nice the way ye all left early - we got out early too as a result :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

just did okay in Cog and Percep Psychology. Ballsed up Celtic Cib this morning.

Cheque Please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

rain on wrote:
    i invigilated that. it was nice the way ye all left early - we got out early too as a result :)

I thought I saw you! Black Sun tshirt?

W00t, no more exams until Saturday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Waltons wrote:
    I thought I saw you! Black Sun tshirt?

W00t, no more exams until Saturday :D
    that was me! i feel so.. recognised :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

My exam was fairly crap coz I couldnt remember any of it!

On the hot invigilators front there was only one hot guy... but all the girls were very attractive esp the one with bright red reallly long hair in a ponytail -she was gorgeous!

hmmm exam fever seems to be turning me gay:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote:
    esp the one with bright red reallly long hair in a ponytail -she was gorgeous!

yeah she was a royde to be shure

to avoid bannage : celtic civ was failed by me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

It's ok, I've spent so long in the library the furniture is starting to look sexy:(, come on the 2nd of july.
    To avoid bannage, I haven't failed a single exam yet:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

have you sat a single exam yet m8? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Scraggs wrote:
    On the hot invigilators front there was only one hot guy...
    Since I doubt it was the beady, watery eyed prof I'm guessing it was the Spaniard - yes?

Psycology was ok I def passed

B-K-DzR wrote:
    have you sat a single exam yet m8? :)
    Not as such, no.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I don't start exams til Friday.
    Kinda wish they had started earlier so they'd finish earlier.
    Oh well...

Same here, assuming though the enormous amount of study I'm going to do over the next week I'd have done by now, hate being finished later than everyone else, story of my life, every year, even the leaving cert, very last exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

One down, two to go.

Program Design and Verification was today. Twas a great exam, basically if you put any amount of effort in (even my day before cramming) and you would do grand:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Well, one down 3 to go now. Had a massage practical which was easy like sunday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

First exam is tomorrow, and The Fear (tm) still hasn't hit yet.
    Must get off boards and study... *sigh*

The fear has only hit me today after my first exam yesterday. I just realised that i don't know any scot's gaelic or linguistics of gaeilge for tommorrow. Gonna fail that paper for sure.
    Roll on Modern Art saturday morning.

• Advertisement

humbert wrote:
    Same here, assuming though the enormous amount of study I'm going to do over the next week I'd have done by now, hate being finished later than everyone else, story of my life, every year, even the leaving cert, very last exam.

Terrible sorry, but I beat you there. In 2004, I was the last person to finish my LC, with an evening exam on the last day. 6.30 - 9.30pm.

Pythia wrote:
    Terrible sorry, but I beat you there. In 2004, I was the last person to finish my LC, with an evening exam on the last day. 6.30 - 9.30pm.

Actually you might be right, it would have been a few years before that when I did mine but I think I do remember some greek exam being finished an hour later than applied maths so maybe you're right, but not by much!

humbert wrote:
    Actually you might be right, it would have been a few years before that when I did mine but I think I do remember some greek exam being finished an hour later than applied maths so maybe you're right, but not by much!

No, I did Greek and Applied Maths, so I sat one, then the other. So about 4 hours later.

Pythia wrote:
    No, I did Greek and Applied Maths, so I sat one, then the other. So about 4 hours later.
    Oh dear, what a shit last day, you win:o

Edit, back in my day they overlapped, does that mean you had to do it on your own!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Pythia you must have done applied maths as well then... and had to have your dinner with the supervisor!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Waltons wrote:
    Programming earlier, in which I think I did pretty well :D Think I spotted Irlrobins too, if he was invigilating
    Sorry just seen this now. Wasn't me. I'm not working as section head this summer I'm afraid.

Ah first year computer exams....... never did them. Only did 2nd to 4th year. :D

Red Alert wrote:
    Pythia you must have done applied maths as well then... and had to have your dinner with the supervisor!

Yep, like I said. Applied Maths and Ancient Greek.
    I did have dinner with the supervisor. And I had an attendant as well, in case I needed the bathroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

How strangely erotic...

I had Financial Accounting 1 today - which I totally kicked some serious ass on, I'll be hoping for a an A or a B come.. err.. what month do we get results?? </1st year noob question>

Arts were mid/late june last year as far as i can remember.
    And i think most exam results come out at around the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I totally nailed my exam today. It was fab cos I had very little prepared so if they hadnt come up I'd have been completely screwed. But the exact questions I wanted appeared. Amazing.

Advertisement