Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

breeading

Options
  • 08-05-2006 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Just thinking of buying a well bred dog/bitch.Who do ye consider top ten
    Sire/bitch's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

Redlancer wrote:
    Just thinking of buying a well bred dog/bitch.Who do ye consider top ten
    Sire/bitch's?

I would love to buy one too. I don't think you need a good dog to win a race thoughif you get my meaning;) . I have invested in a few horses but a dog would be nice too, how much does a well bred dog cost and how much does it cost to maintain? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Redlancer

I have a bitch at the moment that cost me €1100 and €50 a week to train but she is from a first litter of the dam so could be anything. She is by Top Honcho and you do hear trainers say they dont like Top Honcho bitch's.

I would be most interested in who people think the top 10 dams are especially.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

Redlancer wrote:
    I have a bitch at the moment that cost me €1100 and €50 a week to train but she is from a first litter of the dam so could be anything. She is by Top Honcho and you do hear trainers say they dont like Top Honcho bitch's.

I would be most interested in who people think the top 10 dams are especially.
    Would you not train it yourself for the craic? :)

It could turn out good, you should give it a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Redlancer

I will give training a go out of one of her litter hopefully. I would be interested in training both dogs and horses as I do have fields and sheds free since I gave up on dairy farming full time. I do a bit part time now alright still but wouldnt mind giving it a go.

Advertisement