Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is a long shot...

Options
  • 08-05-2006 1:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

Mods, please let this hang about here for a wee while for maximum exposure, cheers.

I'm trying to find the name of song that I've heard on the radio a few times, but I haven't been able to find out the name of the band.
    The only thing I have to go, description-wise is this: The main guitar and bass riff sounds like the heavy bit from "Life Becoming A Landslide" by the Manic Street Preachers. Does this ring a bell with anybody? :confused:

Cheers,
    S.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's not drew cary - 101 dick jokes, but you should get a copy of that anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

If you know any of the lyrics, google them in quotation marks!

Otherwise, contact the radio station.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

See that's the thing, I don't. I'm listening to the radio all the time, in case it comes on again. I'm sure it's a new song, as I've heard it about 3 times recently. It was Radio 1 and there's no point in phoning the station, 'cause I'm just going to be hmming and haaing the same was I am here!

S.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Anybody? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

If you remember the time it was played, the station should be able to help.

Or even the dj. Actually, thats probably your best bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

can you play your himming and hawing on a midi keyboard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

oooooo good idea. It'll be like musical sharades! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Bang Bang (You're dead) - Dirty Pretty Things?

Naieve - The Kooks?

Monster - The Automatics?

It'd help if you said what time/DJ played it...I mean is it just Jo Whiley, all the DJs? IS it on the playlist? I listen to 1fm all day, but I'm not fa,iliar with that MSP track...

Advertisement