Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoX: Destiny Manifest

Options
  • 08-05-2006 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

http://dl.qj.net/Issue-7:-Destiny-Manifest-Trailer-Demo-PC-Gaming-Action-Other-Games/pg/12/fid/7604/catid/464

Its on the test server at the moment I believe. New high level PvP zone where you change the outcome of the zone depending on who is winning.

You also get to play with super mechs.

Personally I'm looking forward to Recluses tower zone. Supposed to be the tallest zone in the game. deepest one I've ever been in is Eden Trial and that wasn't really deep (you kept zoning) and longest is Shadow Shards last zone which is 3 miles long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

had look yesterday.
    Lot of interesting stuff alright..the new pvp zone should be a riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

hairball wrote:
    had look yesterday.
    Lot of interesting stuff alright..the new pvp zone should be a riot.

yes it is.... was running around on the test center last night, some very nice changes in the games...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ummm, what game is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

CoX = City of Heroes / City of Villians. Techically two seperate games. Referred to as CoX in game.

I7 huge fricken download came down last night so I suspect its release is soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

incidently hobbes if you stand at the very top of recluse's tower and jump off the side.... its a 500m drop, with plenty of turrets that can pick you off on the way down...:eek: not that i can see a need for you to have to go up there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ah, CoX, interesting...

Looks pretty good, anyway

Advertisement