Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help- Accomodation

Options
  • 08-05-2006 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭

Im moving to cork for the summer and dont have a clue of the city. I need to know areas to live between the city centre and the airport preferably on a bus route.
    All help appreciated
    Plonk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

your best bet is the evening echo to find accomodation,get a map also it will help you.the bus station is in the city centre so that is the only place i believe that the bus goes to and from the airport itself.you may be in luck as there should be plenty of places to live as most students leave for the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Bishopstown is what youre looking for, maybe. Some parts of Wilton are a bit rough. Depends on the estate.

Most of the areas off the Model Farm road are OK. Thats where I live. If I see anything Ill post again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Ya moved to Blarney Street not too bad pretty close to city centre but walking home isnt too good . Up a massive hill. Now i just have to get a job

Advertisement