Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant post a thread on fs motors

Options
  • 08-05-2006 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I just tried to post an ad/thread on fs motors and each time it brings me to a page saying

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I dont understand why..As you can see i can post here so is there a problem with fs motors or my account.
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'd say it's because you are banned from the forum.
    you were doing a bit of shilling

PM the forum mod to find out if you will be allowed back in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

No new threads can be posted on the for sale section adverts.ie is whats to be used from now on according to daddy cloud

Advertisement