Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hadook

Options
  • 08-05-2006 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know hadook? I'm supposed to be getting some rabbits off her but I haven't heard from her in a good few days, I don't have any other contact details for her other than PMs on here. If you know her could you please ask her to contact me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭karlin

I know her and will be seeing her tomorrow as she is collecting some items from me. I will tell her to check the board. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Thanks a million, I'm really looking forward to getting my new bunnies!! :D I left a message on her mobile too, hopefully she gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Oops, sorry! I have unfortunately joined the ranks of the gainfully employed :( and have been ignoring my phone. On the bright side - I've been ignoring everyone equally so none of the rabbits you were interested in have been rehomed. :p

Myself & the rabbits will see you at the weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Excellent!! Can't wait!

Advertisement