Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Clips for focus fog lights

Options
  • 08-05-2006 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

Anyone have or know where I can get the clips for fog lights for a MK1 focus?

Much appreciatd.

Thanks,

John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

without being smart, a Ford dealer is about the only place you'll find them, they're hardly expensive are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kojak_smooth

Hey... yeah.. but would they order they seperatley do you think? or would I need to order the whoe fogs off them?

Cheers :D

exactly what clips are they, and why do you need more?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kojak_smooth

Hey.. I'm just adding fogs to the fromt of my focus and apparently I need grey clips to hold them in place :P

Thanks for your response.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I'd try a good scrappy tbh. Bound to be a few wrecked ones by now with perfect fog light clips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

The clips come as a kit and are sided. Price is 26.97 all in each. Little adjuster screws come with them also.

you probably need a new light switch too, prob be as well to go to a scrapyard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Oh your fitting them as an accessory? I tought they were damaged ones getting replaced. If so you'll need a switch, wiring loom and one or two more bits. It also comes ina kit, I'll check in work tomorrow,

Advertisement