Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rey or Cena as champ

• 08-05-2006 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Of the two champions who do you prefer? Who deserves to be on top on their respective shows more? I'd pick Rey based on in ring ability alone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

i prefer neither as both are not good enough to be champion. of the two i'd say cena is the best at the moment as there booking him in high profile matches & putting storylines to this. whereas rey is almost a token champion who they throw a match together for every now & again. all i can hope for is that both drop the straps & soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

I am not a fan of Cena or Mysterio (my favourite wrestler is Simon Dean), but they are obviously the two best at the moment. Cena is impossible to beat thanks to the STFU and Rey should not be allowed to use the 619 as it appear to be too much of an advantage for him.

The only way to stop these two at the moment is for the wwe to implement a rule against their finishers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Rey should not be allowed to use the 619 as it appear to be too much of an advantage for him.

Yeah, I'd say he oils the ring beforehand to get his opponents to slip onto the second rope all the time. Hardly fair, is it?

I prefer Rey. But I prefer how Cena is being booked. Much more interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Id have to go with Cena. I still maintain that Rey is too small to be champ, while Cena is in impressively built (Cena also appears not to be carrying any injuries). Also, Cena has superior mic skills and more charisma and shifts more merchandise. However, Rey is a better worker than Cena.

I cant wait until WWE turn Cena heel - remember how good a heel he was a couple of years ago: he didnt seem so average as a worker back then either. Maybe, he's just better at working heel than face. It has to be done soon though, as a lot of people legitimately hate him.

I think Cena as a heel champ would work really well at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Fozzy wrote:
    Yeah, I'd say he oils the ring beforehand to get his opponents to slip onto the second rope all the time. Hardly fair, is it?

I prefer Rey. But I prefer how Cena is being booked. Much more interesting

Bookers do not exist. Cena and Rey are champs because are the strongest in the ring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Bookers do not exist.
    i beg to disagree, Five Times
    bookert.jpg

Advertisement