Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An32 Sli Delux Noise Issue :-(

Options
  • 08-05-2006 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, got a replacement board fomr Asus for my old one which was faulty !
    Anyway I ain't having the best of times to be honest!

Problem, I can hear allot of static in my speakers and popping noises! tried nvidia and realtek drivers but no fix! anyone know what it might be ?

:-(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Have you enabled on board sound in the BIOS?

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Can you hear sound but it just has static and noise?

That happens all onboard soundcards, are you plugging directly into it or into the front audio ports?

If you run the audio cable through that ceramic ring thats stops interferance on the USB cables, it helps

The best solution is to buy a Sounblaster audigy SE

If its anything like the audigy, it will sound amazing and no interferance:)

Its only €42 including vat and delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

got sound but just low level static ! never go this before !! :-(

pluggingin into the rear of the pc green - blue - yellow

Conzy don't understand your post? can you clarify?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Do you have your Case's speaker connected, these are notorious for causing electrical interference in on-board sound set ups, you coulkd disconnect this or disable it in the mixer. Also do you have your CD/DVD audio connector hooked up, this too could be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Optikus wrote:
    Do you have your Case's speaker connected, these are notorious for causing electrical interference in on-board sound set ups, you coulkd disconnect this or disable it in the mixer. Also do you have your CD/DVD audio connector hooked up, this too could be a problem.

took out the front panel speakers connection to the motherboard and its gone !

I use USb Pc 150 so its ok for gaming ect!

strange !! I could here the mouse clicks in the speakers like beeps ect ect!

• Advertisement
Advertisement