Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Sagem 401X - Don't Know What To Do...

• 08-05-2006 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hello Children of Cyberspace!

In December 2005, I bought a Sagem MYV-55; within six months I noticed its quick day to day failures and bad problems. It was repaired several times for new logic and internal workings, battery failure etc. plus, it had a bad defect on screen, now, I regret buying it. The MYV-55 was a very bad phone. Today it just stopped.

I now see the Sagem 401X- a phone that actually caters for my needs, but comparing it to the Sagem MYV-55; the features are not as great in some ways.

Can someone please tell me what to do- I am on the Meteor network.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Great phone, it would do the job for you ;) Its the best in that price range on the MEteor site anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 MetalMosher

But is the phone actaully better than The MyV55; I knwo the memory is lower and it does not accept memory card. I also heard, in darkness, the symbols are bearly readable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The myV-55 was a crap phone but at least it was reliable. In the end of my dads ones lifespan, it was held together by sellotape but was still working fine :D

The 401X is better then the myV-55 - I don't know where you are getting the information that it's inferior. It's smaller, looks a hell of a lot better, and has Bluetooth connectivity. Other then that, yes, its essentially the same but it is nonetheless a better phone.

If you need more memory just get the next Sagem up - the Sagem Myx6-2. At that price, 129E, its unbeatable - bluetooth, 262k screen, 1.3MP camera, memory card slot, etc. It's worth the extra 30 euro if you take alot of pictures/videos etc or want to be able to listen to MP3's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you know when you drop your phone and you try to get it to land on your foot to cushion the fall but don't get your foot there in time and effectively drop kick your phone? i did that to my v-55 more times than i care to remember. chugged along right up until some scumbag stole it.

Advertisement